FOUR ROSES SUPER PREMIUM BOURBON

Regular price $199.99

750 ML BOTTLE

Four Roses Super Premium

In February 2002, Kirin Brewery Company of Japan purchased the Four Roses brand.

Although this is an exclusive release for the Japanese market, it was actually more

uncommon to find Four Roses in the US when this was introduced in 1992.

Four Roses bourbon was unavailable in its home country for a long time until Kirin reintroduced

it to the American market.

80% of the liquid is over 8 years old, while the other 20% is 10 years or older.